- iPhone Gem Defense version 1.0.1 released.
- Added a Sandbox mode located here: www.gemtowerdefense.com/sandbox/
- Sandbox mode is only available to those players who have beat all 40 levels on Extreme difficulty.
- Fixed upgraded Red Crystal gems' negative armor aura.
- Fixed crash related to speed reaching 0, this should finally fix the uranium gem.
- Changed 99% stun chance for enchanted emeralds to 15%, accidently left to 99% for debugging.
- Corrected Mystic/Black Opal tooltip.
- Removed Uranium/Blood Stone's secondary attack which was causing the game to crash. Increased both gems base attack damage.
- Fixed minor issue with speed aura calculations from opal gems.
- Fixed crash related to burn damage gems (Uranium, Star Rubies).
- Fixed crash related to Uranium 235.
- Fixed Major bug for levels 41 to 50+ on Survival (HP of enemies was decreasing and reached zero at level 50).
- Fixed permanent stun issue. (I fixed this time I promise!)
- Added square outlines around the newly 5 placed gems placed.
- Added critical damage strike text above enemies.
- Added mouse over Tooltips for each gem to the Special Gem recipes.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Ancient Blood Stone from casting Flame Strike.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Flamestrike and Frostnova animations to be invisible.
- Added back the reset button, should be working correctly now.
- Fixed minimum speeds as they were not working correctly, also lowered minimum speeds for levels passed 17 on Extreme and Survival.
- Fixed game breaking issue with minimum speed for NPCs at higher levels
- Fixed issue with animation not resuming when mobs were stunned.
- Fixed the speed and armor penalty auras and lowered the Uranium's gem speed aura penalty from 75% to 50%
- Removed the reset game button due to it not completely resetting all the game values. It will take a few days to fix
- Fixed UI updating issues for mobs and gem stats
- Fixed the mobs leaking cost, should now start at 1 and increase by 1 every 4 levels.
|Sept 18||Release of version 1.0
- Changed Insane difficulty to Survival now with no level cap
- Added option to repick the 5 placed gems for a cost in gold, cost increases each time repick is used
- Added ability to buy lives
- Life cost for leaking mobs increases with level
- Rebalanced Extreme and Survival difficulty. Survival should be much harder and near to impossible at level 35+.
- Star ruby and Uranium's damage aura ability only stack once per mob now
- Added keyboard shortcuts:
- b - place gem
- r - remove gem
- e - keep gem
- c - combine gem
- s - combine special gem
- d - downgrade gem
- x - reset game
- Added ability to select multiple gems by holding down the Shift key
- Added color fonts indicating damage types of gems and damage weakness for mobs
- First round for Extreme and Insane difficulties now always yield either a Silver or Malachite
- Wiped high scores due to major changes in difficulties
|July 16||The testing contest I setup for my Eve buddies finished today, congrats to Iromei on winning with the highest score on Insane.
|July 9||Website up and a fairly stable version of the game uploaded. Also started a contest with my Eve Online alliance to see who can get the highest score and help with testing the game.